Although we mainly cater for dog & cat related logos, the hand drawn logos we have become renowned for are rapidly gaining popularity. We’re now offering our personalized branding services to any type of businesses.
Depending on your order, please provide us with the following:
Graphic design (Ads, dog presentations):
* High-resolution images of dogs 300 dpi (for print)
300-72 dpi (web)
* Dog's KC (pet) names
* Champion titles, Health tests (If they have got any)
* Names of the sire & dam (if you want them to be displayed)
* Your kennel name & contact details (website / email or social media address)
* Any additional info (logos, graphics, personal background requests, dimensions etc.)
* The text for your ad should be provided in typed format in the email or text document (print screens are not acceptable).
We will not be responsible for the quality of photographs emailed.
Only two revisions are included in the price of the graphic design.
Vector logo design:
* Photo of your dog
* Your kennel / brand name / business or company
* Any additional info / requests.
3-6 initial draft concepts. Up to two revisions of one concept included in the price.
* Once the logo is complete and for some reason you wish to add an additional animal/redesign, the process will incur an additional fee.
** A revision is an alteration to the design. i.e. a change in color scheme/ typography style, (it does not cover starting over from scratch with a completely new design)
If you wish to change the entire design concept, it does not count as a revision, and changes will incur extra costs.
*** If you wish to order hand-drawn logo with unlimited revisions please contact us to discuss the price.
Design By I.S. specializes in creating outstanding graphics, logos and websites for dog and cat breeders alike, but we also work with other types of pet breeders and anyone whose business is animal orientated. Our team has spent many years in the graphic design industry creating highly engaging ADS, breeders' logos and kennel websites. We also design adjunct marketing materials such as brochures business cards, etc.
Being both breeders and exhibitors ourselves enables us to have a better understanding of what you require and to come up with exactly what you need to give your business that classy edge!